Thursday, January 24, 2013

Engagement Album

PART 1

I made an engagement album for my brother and his fiancée for Christmas. I was kinda sneaky about it. I knew that they had emailed my Mom a link to see the pictures on Skydrive, so I asked my Mom to forward that link to me. I really only needed it to do this layout for a layout tag. But then my mind got to thinking, as I was looking at all the great pictures on Skydrive...these would make a wonderful album for them for Christmas...so I got to work. I had the 8.5x11 album already, so I found a really pretty paper stack at Michael's. I believe that it is K&Co. I managed to finish 40 pages for this album. When it was done, I gave it to my parents, who were going out to BC to visit my brother & {soon-to-be} sister for the holidays. They were "Vary" happy with the album when they opened it Christmas morning. The only thing that would have made it better was if we were in BC to see them open it.






Stay tuned for part 2, after I finish editing 20 more pictures heehee

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment