Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet Shot Sunday

Well...I'm behind again...keep forgetting to post my pics here for SSS.

Week 4 was SELF PORTRAITS. This was harder than I initially thought. I didn't just want to do the taking the photo in the mirror shot, so I set up my camera on my tripod. Put up a black sheet on my china cabinet as a backdrop & started taking pictures. Unfortunately the ones that I liked were either blurry or the skin tones were blown out.

Here is the picture that I finally settled on. I played with it a bit in Photoshop Elements 10. I like the final outcome.


This week's theme is SHADOWS. I had no clue what I was going to do. I was out for a walk today and thankfully I had my cell phone with me to capture this picture.

Just hangin' with my Shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment