Saturday, December 17, 2011

Scrap~tures December 2011 Scrapbook Kit

I am the designer this month for the December scrapbook kit over at Scrap~tures and I wanted to share with you 2 challenges that I have done this month with the December SB kit featuring the Bo Bunny Blitzen line.

This is the sketch (that I designed) and layout that I did for week 1. Everything but the Stickles, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Cricut cartridge is from the kit.

Supplies used: Pattern Paper~Bo-Bunny Blitzen (Blitzen Stockings; Blitzen Stripe; Blitzen; Blitzen Gifts; Blitzen Sentiments); Cardstock~Bazzill Cardstock (Pomegranate Splash; Crush); Brads~ Blitzen Brads (glitter red; glitter green); Stickles~Golden Rod; Xmas Red; Green; Ink~Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries); Cricut Cartridge~Plantin SchoolBook


And here is the tissue box cover that I made from a Splitcoast Stampers tutorial. I love it and may have to adapt it to fit a standard tissue box. Everything on it (aside from the cream coloured cardstock) is from the kit
Supplies Used: Cardstock~Bazzill Cardstock (Pomegranate Splash; Crush) and Recollections (Cream); Pattern Paper~BoBunny Blitzen (Blitzen Gifts; Blitzen; Blitzen Sentiment; Blitzen Stripe); Flowers~Girls Paperie (Tinsel and Twig Poinsettias); Rub-Ons~BoBunny Blitzen

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment