- I just cut four 1 inch wide strips of paper and punched four 1 inch circles out of the same paper.
- I then cut a scrap piece of paper smaller than the combined width of my strips and a little shorter than the strips and adhered the strips to that
- Then clued the circles to the strip.
- Punched a border with a scrap of red cardstock
- Adhered it on top to hide where the circles meet the strips
- Wrapped my ribbon around the cardstock then glued that whole piece to the front of my card
- Stamped my quote and glued it so that it was under the flower....and viola you have a card!
Go ahead, give it a try!
Thanks for looking!