Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Scrap~tures December 2011 Scrapbook Kit Week 3 Challenge

Here's a card that I did using the December Scrapbook kit from Scrap~tures
Here is how I did it;


  • I just cut four 1 inch wide strips of paper and punched four 1 inch circles out of the same paper.
  • I then cut a scrap piece of paper smaller than the combined width of my strips and a little shorter than the strips and adhered the strips to that
  • Then clued the circles to the strip.
  • Punched a border with a scrap of red cardstock
  • Adhered it on top to hide where the circles meet the strips
  • Wrapped my ribbon around the cardstock then glued that whole piece to the front of my card
  • Stamped my quote and glued it so that it was under the flower....and viola you have a card! 
Go ahead, give it a try!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment