Monday, October 22, 2012

Scrapfest Oshawa 2012


Last weekend I, along with Chelle and Laurie, was helping Christa in the Scraptures booth at Scrapfest in Oshawa. We had such a good time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...sorry about the quality, they are from my phone.

Friday night, just before the doors opened
L to R: Laurie, Chelle & Christa

Christa teaching a make and take

Christa with her "Minions" (at a craft show recently, someone asked me if I owned Scraptures & I said "No, Christa does, we (pointing to Chelle & I) are just her minions!"...and thus the Scraptures Minions were born! She did not know that we had made the t-shirts until Saturday when we took our hoodies off at the show!


Post-Scrapfest drinks at Kelsey's

Christa with her birthday dessert. The wait staff even sang Happy Birthday to Christa....much to her chagrin. She turned a lovely shade of pink...about the same as her shirt. :)

All in all it was a wonderful weekend with my Besties & I can't wait for the Kitchener show in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment