Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrap~tures November 2011 Scrapbook Kit

Can I be honest? When I received my November Kit from Scrap~tures, I wasn't all that thrilled with it as I am not a big fan of Halloween paper. Never really have done many Halloween Layouts. Well was I wrong. I managed to create 6....yes 6 layouts with this kit.





Here is a listing of what is included with this kit

  • 1 Sheet of each Echo Park Apothecary Levitation/Zodiac, Under Your Spell, Hypnotic Stripes, -Full Moon, Skull & Bones & Labels 
  • 2 12 x 12 sheets each of Bazzill Card Stock Blackberry Swirl, Kraft & Festive 
  • 1-12 x 12 sheet of Apothecary Element Stickers 
  • 1-12 x 12 sheet of Apothecary alpha Stickers 
  • 3 pieces Bingo Board/Calling Card 
  • 3 Strips Recollections Halloween Paper Border 
  • 1/2 package Boo Crew Buttons 
  • 1/2 package of Splendor Fall Mix Leaves 
  • 1 piece Black and orange Gros Grain Ribbon 
  • 1 Yard of Creative Impressions Trick or Treat Ribbon 
  • 1Fancy Pants Artist Edition Metal Frame 
  • 1 12 x 12 sheet of Technique Tuesday Tiles
All I have left of the kit is scraps!!!! I have never gone through a kit so fast...but I'm happy I did.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment